Find your diploma
These career-based diplomas, combining theory and practice, are based on the European Credit Transfer System (ECTS) and comply with the standards of the European Higher Education Area (EHEA).
All FEDE schools thus offer a common pedagogical approach designed by a team of teaching professionals and researchers that guarantee:
– Academic excellence in training programmes
– High quality and innovative teaching methods
– Exchange programmes between partner schools (semester abroad, mobility)
– A professional immersion to develop theoretical knowledge and apply acquired competencies. Pedagogical exercises, such as tutored projects, dissertations, internships, work-linked training contracts and simulations, are all designed to connect the student with the realities of the working world.
All FEDE diplomas are structured following the same pedagogical approach:
– A common teaching module: European culture and citizenship,
– The knowledge of at least one European language in addition to the mother tongue,
– Specific teaching modules to develop solid professional skills.